A randomly updated podcast where I rant about random topics. Randomly. Because: Random.

18.9.12

Episode 002 - Revolution Premier

Download now!

Listen now:



Episode notes after the jump.






Where did Nate come from? Yeah, that's not stalker-ish at all. Yeah, that was obvious. So is the inevitable "but i deserted 'cuz I'm in love with you." But what will the final play be?

Some plans are doomed to fail. Danny. You have asthma, idiot.

Step-mom is bad-ass.

Who would have guessed an obviously emptied plane would be a bandit hide-out?

Really? You can't stay on your feet? The hell are you doing?

Nice to see that they didn't let the petulant brat routine sway any of the other characters.

Oh good, black powder does still work.

Shoot him in the FACE!!!

AAAAAAnd the one man army. "…headed back to base."

USB. Pointless much? Oh, and in the hands of the team coward. Which means that the first time he needs it to save his own skin - or possible someone else's - it's going to be in the hands of monroe.

The hell…….. We have even more players. (Well, obviously. The Americas are a big place, and there are bound to be many, many factions in play. But lady had a gun - which is a hanging offense - in addition to the magical pendant that allowed electronics to work again.)

I want this to be good. I don't know if it will be, yet. And even if it is, NBC is like to cancel it. So I can't put to much emotional stock into it.

No comments: